It depends on your goals. There’s no doubt you’ll start to feel better almost immediately. Weight loss can begin to occur at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week, which is perfect for long-term maintenance. And you’ll be noticeably stronger and more fit within 6-8 weeks.
You’ll have access to our entire allied health professional network which includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Registered kinesiologists, dietitian, physiotherapists, and massage therapists
- Certified personal trainers
- Exercise Gerontologists
- Medical Exercise Specialists
Medical exercise is a prescriptive approach to exercise that offers more personalization. It’s a great approach if you’re dealing with a specific issue since it’s guided by condition-specific protocols.
A Medical Exercise Specialist (MES) is an experienced professional in the design, implementation, and evaluation of medical exercise programs.
Absolutely! Vital Steps® is a great choice for the whole family (kids 13+).
Yes! Every person’s situation is different, and we know there is no one-size-fits-all solution. We’ll work with you to design a program that meets your needs and budget.
Your health is an important investment, and we offer competitive rates for exceptional quality. You may enjoy lower rates on some services covered by your insurance provider.
While all our services are considered out-of-pocket expenses, we strive to make it as easy as possible for you to invest in yourself. The following options are available:
- Extended insurance
- Tax credits
- Cash (debit)
- Credit (Visa or MC)
Monday – Thursday: 5:30am – 9:30pm
Friday: 5:30am – 8:30pm
Saturday: 6:30am – 1:30pm
Sunday: By Appointment Only
- December 21- January 1: Holiday closure
- February 16-18: Family Day long weekend
- April 19- April 22: Easter long weekend
- May 18-20: Victoria Day long weekend
- June 29-July 1: Canada Day long weekend
- August 3-5: Civic Holiday long weekend
- August 31- September 2: Labor Day long weekend
- October 12-14: Thanksgiving long weekend
- December 20- January 1: Holiday closure