Small group training is challenging, supportive, and tailored to your needs. Have fun, improve your health, and make new friends!
|6:00||Fit Camp||Fit Camp|
|9:30||Kick & Core||Pilates||Vital Yoga||Roller Fit||Vital Yoga|
|10:30||Bone Building**||Bone Building**|
|12:30||Core Conditioning||Circuit training||Half core (30 min)|
|Fit & Flex||Lean Teen
|Fit & Flex|
*All sessions are 55-minutes, unless otherwise stated. **There is an extra fee for specialty offerings.
Quick moving, high-energy cardio, muscle building, and balance moves for head-to-toe fitness!
Work your core from every angle, in every position: sitting, standing, even lying down on your stomach:)
Calling all early morning exercisers! Challenging cardio and strength moves to get you fitter and stronger, and get your workout done by lunch.
Full body fitness for those who perform better later in the day.
Work your entire core in half the time!
Train like a boxer to get your mind and body into tip top shape.
Whether you’re training for your school sports team or just want to stay active, this session will make keeping fit tons of fun.
Build core strength, control, and power as you improve your posture and alignment.
A dynamically paced session to build functional strength, stamina and flexibility, as well as improve posture and balance.
Restore strength, energy, and peace of mind through a variety of healing postures.
Have fun building full body strength, endurance, and range of motion using a foam roller.
Concentrated exercises for boosting all-over strength, balance, flexibility, and coordination.
An energetic yoga session for improved flexibility, range of motion, stamina and posture.
How to get started:
- Call us at 416-785-8828 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out a health & medical questionnaire.
- Pay for one of the following (phone or in-person):
A) Single (one-time only) group training: $25+ HST.
B) One-week introductory group training trial session: $54+ HST.
C) Choose a 4-month, 6-month or, 1 year package.
*Please note: After one week, if you choose to continue you’ll be required to undergo an assessment ($75 + HST). It’s part of our process to ensure you have a good sense of where you’re starting and how to create meaningful goals that can be measured effectively.
- All participants are required to complete a health and medical questionnaire prior to participation, and complete an assessment (after 1 week, if you decide to continue).
- Full payment is due upon registration.
- Minimum registration for all sessions is three (3) participants, otherwise the session may be cancelled.
- You will not be admitted if you are more than five (5) minutes late as it is disruptive to the other participants and the overall flow of the class.